1: Log into OKEx APP, go to “OTC”. Select the fiat currency and digital asset you wish to trade. For example, using CNY to buy USDT: Click the drop-down menu at the top – select CNY – USDT
2. Select USDT/CNY. View all pending orders in the “Buy” and “Sell” page. Filter and select “Ordinary Trade/Block Trade”, “Only Designated Merchants”, “Tradable” (Hide untradeable orders), “Payment Method” etc., based on your needs. Select a desired price/merchant and click “Buy”/ “Sell”.
3. Go to “Buy USDT”. You can check the merchant’s registration date, verification level, sell/buy status, and pending order details. Enter the quantity/amount you want to buy, then click “Buy”.
4. After confirming the order, go to the payment page and pay according to the merchant’s payment method. Per successful payment, return to OKEx App and click “I have paid”, and wait for the merchant to release tokens.
- Fiat-to-token trading belongs to customer-to-customer (C2C) trading. Your fund will not pass through OKEx’s platform. Users have to transfer payment to counterparties manually as no automatic payment will be made on the platform. After the transfer is complete, please return to OKEx App and click “I have paid”, otherwise the order will be automatically canceled after 10/15 minutes.
- The platform allows verified merchants with a “V” label to bind to a third-party receiving account. As long as the receiving account is bound, you can pay securely.